* This is a SPECIAL NEEDS placement... I have done my best to start this research for you and have inked to all pertinent information within this post, however Baby Girl's needs are extensive; PLEASE do your own research before inquiring about her. Educate yourself... no one has time to do it for you ;-)
* If you do not have a CURRENT, VALID HOME STUDY, are not approved for special needs, and are not ready to travel quickly, DO NOT APPLY for this situation.
* I am not representing this baby or this situation... I am simply doing what I can do direct anyone who's heart is pulled at this baby's story to the one's who are caring for her.
* The following is ALL of the information I have about this situation.
A few things to know:
* Baby Girl is presently on Oxygen and is in a specialized therapy facility to try and help her core improve to the point where she will not need a g-tube. A g-tube is still a possibility, but there is hope that therapy can strengthen her enough to not need it.
* Fees will be, at most $13,000
* Baby Girl's First Family would like an open adoption and would like to find a family for their baby girl who will love and keep her name (name will be told to prospective, home study approved families.... but it's SUPER cute!)
If you're ready to commit to this precious girl, or learn more about her, please email Sara (at) specialangelsadoption (dot) org
If you're not in a place to welcome this sweet girl, please pray... for her incredible Mama and Daddy who love her so much and for her forever Mama and Daddy who are missing her, even if they don't know it yet.
And please share. Her needs are extremely special... and her family has been through so much already in their quest to find her Forever Family... PLEASE share and help us unite them!
Remember our Hunter? He wasn't supposed to walk or talk or live. And he is. God is good... and when WE faithfully allow ourselves to be His hands and feet for these precious creations, HE SHOWS UP. Let's do this, friends... we're SO good at it!
I have a son with PWS and we adore him! I would encourage you to post www.pwsausa.org and/or fpwr.org as information sources, as many of those listed in the link are not accurate and/or updated. Praying this little one finds a forever home soon.ReplyDelete
My name is aimee I wish I had the money I would so adopt her I wish money was never an issue god bless this familyReplyDelete
We adopted our lovebug, Elise, with the help of special angels adoption. She is amazing! We would definitely adopt another child with PWS. Unfortunately we have zero funds for adoption right now. And i believe her parents requested only 4 other children maximum, we have 5 kids still at home including Elise. The perfect family is out there. Best wishes and prayers sent! PWS is challenging but not impossible!!!!ReplyDelete
They lifted the requirements on the size of family :-)Delete
What is the number of children that they want to in a family, and how does one get a home study and approval?ReplyDelete
I hope they find a good home for the sweet little angel.. We have talked about adopting. We have five beautiful daughters.. our last daughter was born with an extra chromosome. She has been such a joy to our family. She has a feeding tube.. oxygen issues... had seizures we fought.. in remission from leukemia, and she is just barely walking and she will turn 6 in January. We promised when we had her we would give her the best life she could have.. and we have but she has brought so much more to us than we ever realized. She has opened our eyes.. to the little things. It has been hard but so worth it to have her in our family. I hope someone will know that even with how hard it is.. there is so much joy with kiddos with special needs. I am not sure exactly what PWS is , and wish I did. And wish we had gotten our heads in gear and got things going with the ability to adopt. Prayers are with her to find a loving good family.. who will give her all the love and tender care she needs. She will do so much more for them... than they will ever do for her.ReplyDelete